Are you a Software Test Automation Engineer who wants to work with latest Technologies in a SaaS environment, challenges status-quo and seeks for continuous growth?
Do you want to help further growth of a scale up organization by playing an important role in the development of new modules and by ensuring the developed product works exactly as it should?
This is a particularly exciting time for us at Solvoyo. We continue to disrupt the Supply Chain Planning (SCP) industry with our vision to enable autonomous supply chains for any customer that wants to do so. Solvoyo’s end-to-end cloud based platform leverages a unique combination of AI, machine learning and optimization algorithms. Solvoyo makes it easy for customers to accelerate their SCP digital transformation journey, regardless of their current state. From digital to intelligent to autonomous.
If this is your aspiration, here is the chance to be part of a dynamic development team at Solvoyo, a Supply Chain Planning SaaS Company! And it will give you the opportunity to work within IT, Logistics, and Retail industries.
Read more to see if it is the perfect match for you and click apply!
What will you do?
- When testing a new piece of software, it'll be up to you to try as best you can to “break" it to provide a bug free program.
- By working closely with software developers and the user community, you’ll be able to understand what the product is meant to do, its key features and its users.
- It’s important for you to provide tactful, insightful feedback to maintain a good working relationship with other members of the design team.
- You will be creating and documenting test cases
- You will write & maintain automated test scripts for web applications and APIs
- You need to have an understanding and actively using C#, SQL and/or Python
- Executing tests; such as functional, customer scenario, stress, performance, scalability, international to identify defects
- Reporting and classifying defects and preparing test results
What are the qualifications we look for?
- Min. three years of experience in Software testing
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting
- It is critical to be organized, detail-oriented, skeptical and have professional curiosity
- Knowledge on automated testing frameworks and languages (Selenium WebDriver, Restsharp, Nunit, Xunit, SpecFlow, etc.)
- Expertise in Automated Testing tools such as Selenium
- Experience with API automation testing including unit test automation frameworks
- Good English speaker with ability to keep track and document in perfect English
- Experience in developing high quality test plans, test cases and
Nice to have
- Experience with coding using C#
- Knowledge about performance testing (JMeter).
- Familiarity with the Agile frameworks.